International Drive Your Studebaker Day Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Drive Your Studebaker Day Forum

Hey Guys and Gals don't forget about this Forum, it's been a bit neglected since last year!

International Drive Your Studebaker Day Forum
    Last edited by StudeRich; 09-04-2010, 08:34 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Drove my 53 coupe in a cruise night on friday and then to a car show on sat! We had six stude's show up and had a great time. The cruise and car show was put on by the Lompoc police dept and is in support of the special olympics.
    Tom McCaffrey

Comment

OK, for those of you who do not know, seldom visitors etc. if you go to "Your Studebaker Forum" at the top of the page, you will see the list of Forum Categories, one of them is "International Drive Your Studebaker Day Forum".

Here is a link: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...aker-Day-Forum

That is where you can post all these Stories and Pictures from yesterday's drive, that have not yet been moved there by the Moderators.
      StudeRich
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        OK, for those of you who do not know, seldom visitors etc. if you go to "Your Studebaker Forum" at the top of the page, you will see the list of Forum Categories, one of them is "International Drive Your Studebaker Day Forum".

That is where you can post all these Stories and Pictures from yesterday's drive, that have not yet been moved there by the Moderators.
        Thanks, I forgot to look there!
        Brian
        Brian Woods
        woodysrods@shaw.ca
        1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post

There are 65 posts on the thread http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ive-your-Stude! including the report of our Potomac Chapter 250-mile round trip to the AACA Museum at Hershey, PA.
          Last edited by 53k; 09-05-2010, 03:41 PM. Reason: left out a word
          Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

updated: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ive-your-Stude!

--george
            1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175

Comment

I, on the other hand, wasn't aware that there was a a forum just for IDYSD, wouldn't have found it without Rich's post.

Thank you, Rich.

Comment

This place is a lot like a shopping mall.
                100 stores in it, and people still can't figure out how to read the directory
                Some people only go to one store, over and over (and that's ok...)
                Some people know where every bathroom is....
                Common thing here is people keep opening up new stores that are exactly the same as the store next door...but put weird names on the store that make it hard to figure out for strangers and tourists.
                Where's the food court?
                Jeff

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                I, on the other hand, wasn't aware that there was a a forum just for IDYSD, wouldn't have found it without Rich's post.
                Thank you, Rich.
                HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

That's the point. I don't start a post that often and I'd like to be able to post something where I want it to be seen, not where someone else wants it.

Comment

Rules are rules

Originally posted by barnlark View Post
                    That's the point. I don't start a post that often and I'd like to be able to post something where I want it to be seen, not where someone else wants it.
                    I feel that way sometimes too, but SORRY, we don't get to put our Carburator on the gas tank so it will get fed better, kinda does not work!

I don't think it is "SOMEONE", it is those who must be listened to!
                    StudeRich
                    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                    X