64 R1 Hawk drives I465 around eastside Indy on Drive Your Studebaker Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 R1 Hawk drives I465 around eastside Indy on Drive Your Studebaker Day

We drove the Hawk down Keystone Parkway to I465, then around the Indy loop interstate to visit folks on the eastside and back home later. The car handled great, and we got it over 70. Felt great to pass slower cars built 40 years later! Dan

Are you an Indy Chapter member? We would welcome you to join us at one of our monthly meetings.........jbwhttail@aol.com
    It is an addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by jbwhttail View Post
      Are you an Indy Chapter member? We would welcome you to join us at one of our monthly meetings.........jbwhttail@aol.com
      Yes, Joe; Dan & Christine McKeon have been member of our Indy Chapter several years. They are listed as active on both the 2009 and 2010 rosters. Dan has been to at least one meeting during that time and is finally getting his 1964 R1 Hawk out and about after a long, long-term restoration. I've known Dan over 30 years. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Joe, I remember talking to your and your wife at a chapter meet one cold January Saturday a few years ago that Howe Clark hosted out in Brownsburg. I also used to talk to your father-in-law out at Harry Weber's (Polley Auto Service). Dan

Comment

Working...
        X