My APOLGIES to all.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My APOLGIES to all.....

It has been brought to my attention that I have been unreachable for some of you. Please do not give other members a bad time because of this. For the first time in many years we went on vacation. I forgot to change the message on my phone and could not change it remotely. For this I am sorry. I am back in the office full time as of today and again I apologise for any problems this may have cost someone. Sorry but I forgot what it was like to take an actual vacation........

Dear JDP........ I still love you! LOL!

Thank you all.
    Peg
    Peg Trucking Inc.

Peg,

If anyone deserves a vacation, it's you! Hope you had a good time.

JWW

Comment

Thanks for posting, Peg. There were a couple who overreacted, but life will go on. Now you're successful enough to need an assistant for when you're away<G> All the best, and I'll be in touch soon!
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
        There were a couple who overreacted
        There was no overreaction at all. If you had been calling her every day with no response you would have been frustrated too. She should have left a message saying she was on vacation and would be unavailable for a couple of weeks and she didn't. Like I said in the other thread, I looked pretty stupid recommending a company that can't return phone calls. She's running a business after all. That was not an overreaction at all. Grow up, Bob....
        1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Originally posted by 50Champ View Post
          There was no overreaction at all. If you had been calling her every day with no response you would have been frustrated too. She should have left a message saying she was on vacation and would be unavailable for a couple of weeks and she didn't. Like I said in the other thread, I looked pretty stupid recommending a company that can't return phone calls. She's running a business after all. That was not an overreaction at all. Grow up, Bob....
          Sure seems like an overreaction to me. You seem to feel the world revolves around YOU but you are just a small part of it. Peg is entitled to a vacation if she chooses and so what if she forgot to change her message when she left. Did the world end because you or your buyer couldn't get ahold of her...NO. Get over it. It's her business not yours, she made a mistake that she has apologized for the inconvenience.

You seem to have a problem with other people. After reading your comment I went back on the Stove Huggers to find the other post you had made about this and in the process also found your post in the member's pictures area where you reprimanded David Neitzel's son for "pirating your thread" after you mention the car you had for sale had been purchased from David..........YOU need to cool down and realize that you do not control the world according to your standards !!!
          \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
          \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

AIN'T NO GOOD GONNA COME OUT OF THIS POST!!!!

BOTH SIDES ARE CORRECT, SO LET'S LEAVE IT AT THAT.

JMHO

Bob

Comment

I respectfully disagree, Bob.

How I defined "overreacted" in this instance:

One person tells another person they're going to contact a total stranger about doing a job;stranger is not available at the times contacted. That makes first person look stupid how? Answer- it doesn't. First person tried, second person thinks "Darn, wish the stranger had been available", not "Boy, the seller is stupid because the stranger (to us both) didn't answer the phone". Overreaction.

No one's life, property, or fortune was endangered by Peg's unavailibility. There was an honest answering machine mistake, and an apology for that mistake. Clearly not any reason to get worked up. Life's not perfect.

Snowy said it all perfectly.
              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
              Romans 15:13
              Deuteronomy 31:6
              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Posted by Bob Andrews
                Snowy said it all perfectly
                Any argument looks good viewed through one pair of eyes.

All I asked was that all parties respectfully decline to push the issue. That's all from here.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                X