PDA

View Full Version : GOOD-GUYS 2006 Truck of the Year

bradnree
04-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Have you seen the 1950 Studebaker Truck of Jeff Wingos in the "Good-Guys Goodtimes Gazette", May 2007 Issue, pg. 76 ?? Truck of the Year ! www.good-guys.com for Good-Guys info. Also pictured in this issue: 1949 Truck, pg. 58; 1942 Champ pg.80; and I probably missed some. Good-Guys is doing an excellent job of covering Studebaker in their magazine......Brad

Randy_G
04-16-2007, 08:50 PM
I used to be a member of Good-Guys, maybe I should re-join. I go to all there shows here in Dallas every year. :D I checked Brads link to Goodguys website! The Dallas Show is in October, I have a goal now to Drive my Lark to the show in October! I just wonder how many other Studebaker Driver Club members will join me there and represent the Studebaker Drivers Club, I will be displaying my SDC sticker in the windsheild of my Lark. All I have to do now is get it running. ;)

Randy_G
1959 Lark Sedan
www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com
http://www.automotivehistoryonline.com/sedan4small.jpg

Randy_G
04-16-2007, 08:50 PM
I used to be a member of Good-Guys, maybe I should re-join. I go to all there shows here in Dallas every year. :D I checked Brads link to Goodguys website! The Dallas Show is in October, I have a goal now to Drive my Lark to the show in October! I just wonder how many other Studebaker Driver Club members will join me there and represent the Studebaker Drivers Club, I will be displaying my SDC sticker in the windsheild of my Lark. All I have to do now is get it running. ;)

Randy_G
1959 Lark Sedan
www.AutomotiveHistoryOnline.com
http://www.automotivehistoryonline.com/sedan4small.jpg

JimC
04-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Randy,

I'll proudly post my SDC member sticker on my Lark's windows...once they're installed! I know what you're feelin' :-D

--------
Restoring my grandfather's '60 Lark, one rusted bolt at a time.

Maple Lake, Minnesota

JimC
04-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Randy,

I'll proudly post my SDC member sticker on my Lark's windows...once they're installed! I know what you're feelin' :-D

--------
Restoring my grandfather's '60 Lark, one rusted bolt at a time.

Maple Lake, Minnesota