No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

If you're interested in the monthly AOAI E-Newsletter, send me an email at petermiller@aoai.org.

The first publication will focus on the future of government regulation and its potential impact on car collectors, as well as what we can do as enthusiasts and a club to maintain our rights to drive our beloved cars.

The newsletter will post on September 12th, so get yourself and all of your buddies on the bandwagon.

Peter

PS - if you have not yet, check out our new site at www.aoai.org

Peter: Done, email sent. stupak

Comment

Originally posted by pdmiller View Post
      Hi all,

If you're interested in the monthly AOAI E-Newsletter, send me an email at petermiller@aoai.org.

The first publication will focus on the future of government regulation and its potential impact on car collectors, as well as what we can do as enthusiasts and a club to maintain our rights to drive our beloved cars.

The newsletter will post on September 12th, so get yourself and all of your buddies on the bandwagon.

Peter
      Peter, thank you and AOAI for this opportunity to receive your Monthly Newsletter issues via E-distribution.

Adding the monthly AOAI E-Newsletter means I can now receive all but one STUDEBAKERAvanti Owners Association International AVANTI mean "...to be leading" ???

Comment

Working...
      X