Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10th annual North Star Chapter Labor Day Studebaker car show in Hugo, Minnesota (Fresh pictures!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th annual North Star Chapter Labor Day Studebaker car show in Hugo, Minnesota (Fresh pictures!)

The North Star Chapter of the Studebaker Driver's Club is having a Studebaker & multi-make car show on Labor Day, Studebaker 6 (September 6th). I plan on attending, and then cruising to the Frostop Drive-In at Taylors Falls after the show for a burger and a frosted mug of the best root beer! More information about the show can be found at the attached weblink.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2008_0927new0005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	1732276
    Last edited by Milaca; 09-06-2010, 02:02 PM.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Brent, I plan to be there. My mechanic said my lark convert should be ready wed. or thursday unless any weird bugs creep up on the test drives. Had engine rebuilt. I hope to drive it all weekend and make sure it's ready for the show! If not, I will have my trusty lark hardtop.

Comment

Plan on being there until 10am or so
      Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

bump for the weekend!

Comment

I'll be there on Sunday to help set up the grounds and will be working the show on Monday. Look me up.
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota
          1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
          "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

We're planning on going, hope to meet some of you there. Hey Brent, check your PM's if you get a chance.
            Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Comment

I will be there from 10-noon or so.
              54 Champion coupe
              48 Champion Convert

Comment

tomorrow morning, see ya there!
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm bringing my youngest nephew with and hope to be there at 10 am, but I wont make any promises. Skinny and his wife and I took the Hawk out for a drive tonight to the local Dairy Queen for dinner/supper, so I'll scrape off a few bugs and be on my way to see you folks tomorrow.

Your Lark convertible looks great Eric! I'm anxious to see it in person.
                  Last edited by Milaca; 09-05-2010, 05:42 PM.
                  sigpic
                  In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I wont be there.My folks want to drop by and visit in the morning.Family first so I'll miss the fun.
                    The old man is not a car guy so I wouldnt even waste the time trying to get him to Hugo.
                    If there was a IH/Farmall show...now that would be another story.
                    Enjoy guys.
                    Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

I was wanting to go, but my kids just hit me up at dinner to go fishing tomorrow. I will have to see how long they last on the water.

Comment

A big THANK YOU to the crew for putting this show together.
                        I left at about 1:30 due to the convertible top having holes in it, and wanted to beat the rain home. It started sprinkling on my way home, but not bad.
                        Pictures to follow.

Comment

Here's pix 1-5
                          I think I got all the Stude's in attendance, if not, sorry.
                          We had one Avanti, one Bonneville racer, and approx 23 other stude's.

If anyone wants a digital file of a picture, just let me know, and I can email it to ya!

good turnout despite a threat of rain in the forecast!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by gohdes; 09-06-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

here's pix 6-10
                            Attached Files

Comment

here's pix 11-15

(mine is the 60 convert in the 4th pic)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by gohdes; 09-06-2010, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X