Holy cow! Is this for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy cow! Is this for real?

Someone hit the "buy it now" on this truck. $39,500.

(Sorry if this was already mentioned).

Ebay says it has been relisted with an opening of $15,000.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

that's a ridiculous BIN!

Comment

To ensure that this Studebaker truck finds a nice home, if anyone here pays the Buy It Now price for the truck, I will pitch in $5 to make it more affordable to you.
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Why did they clean and paint the whole truck up but didnt even clean up and paint the engine for the price of a 5.00 spray bomb?

Comment

The Buy It Now listing expired and the truck has been relisted with an opening bid of $15K, which it hasn't gotten.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
              The Buy It Now listing expired and the truck has been relisted with an opening bid of $15K, which it hasn't gotten.
              original listing ended with a buy it now bid (not expired listing), but seller has the $39500 BIN option in addition to the $15K opening price on the re-list. (just in case you gotta have it!) original buyer must have "mistakenly" clicked on the BIN? oops!

Comment

Originally posted by gohdes View Post
                original listing ended with a buy it now bid (not expired listing), but seller has the $39500 BIN option in addition to the $15K opening price on the re-list. (just in case you gotta have it!) original buyer must have "mistakenly" clicked on the BIN? oops!
                I was going by what eBay states; "The Buy It Now listing has ended."
                When I check the bid history, I do see where there was one bid at the BIN price by someone with a 200 feedback, not a newbee.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                X