No announcement yet.

The Love of My Teenage Years - Naked !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Love of My Teenage Years - Naked !

Come on, how many of you thought there would be pics of naked women ?

Just pulled the last piece of body off my old '62 GT, just the engine and tranny left to remove, then I'll be storing the rolling chassis for a future project my son & I have in mind. I also have to get it out of my shed to make room for a Stude I recently purchased from your fair shores - more info and pics when it arrives in early October.

If any of you want pics of hard to see chassis parts/mounts/brackets etc, now's the time to let me know before I pull the rest out.
    Matt
    Brisbane
    Australia
    sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Those pictures are too graphic for American viewers. I don't think a website devoted to automobiles (like those that grandpa & grandma once drove) is a proper place to be showing us your private parts. You should at least cover the rear end with some satin & lace panties.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Looks Great! But, the steering wheel is on the wrong side!
      Brian
      Brian Woods
      woodysrods@shaw.ca
      1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Hope to have Sandi's looking like that sometime this week! rear quarters and front fenders came off today!
        Brian
        Brian Woods
        woodysrods@shaw.ca
        1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Matt,
          I flicked my mouse so quick to be confronted by a rusty body rather than a naked body - damm.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
          MELBOURNE.

Comment

Originally posted by woodysrods View Post
            Looks Great! But, the steering wheel is on the wrong side!
            Brian
            I looked very carefully at all thre pics, but I can't see any problem with the steering wheel :-)
            Matt
            Brisbane
            Australia
            sigpic

Comment

That trans. selector looks wrong.
              Surely if the steering wheel is on the right hand side,the selector should be on the left of the column like on Fords or Holdens in Australia. What happened or are you playing tricks Matt???
              A.C.Moisley

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Hawk View Post
                I looked very carefully at all thre pics, but I can't see any problem with the steering wheel :-)
                My thought was that you somehow reversed the pictures when you posted them. Did you check that?
                Pat Dilling
                Olivehurst, CA
                Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Yeah, it looks like the Serial Number plate is also on the wrong "Driver's Side" door post, for a right hand drive car!

That is one stout looking trailer hitch or something back there!
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I checked the pics against the actual car and found the following:
                    1. The steering wheel is really on the RHS - wow that really surprised me. ;-)
                    2. Checked the gear selector against my other GT, and yes it is on the RHS too, as were they on all my other 3 GT's over the years. It can be a trap for young players, even I have just about reefed the indicator lever off an Aussie delivered car 'changing gears' after driving a Stude for a while. My old '54 Champion had the 3 speed gear leaver on the LHS.
                    3. All the Stude's I've owned had the serial number plate on the LHS door pillar. I guess the factory didn't think it was worthwhile change a small thing like that over.

Rich, you're right, the bar at the end of the chassis is the 'tow bar' without the tounge. It was fitted when I bough the car back in '74, I don't think I ever used it.
                    Matt
                    Brisbane
                    Australia
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe you better send a picture of your other G.T. just so we really know you're not playing games. I believe the story about the piece of boiler makers pipe used to beef up the weak rear cross member.A very good,no,make that Damn good Aussie idea. I bet the Americans couldn't have dreamed that idea up!
                      A.C.Moisley

Comment

Working...
                      X