[img][/img]
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

That yellow convertible to the right looks suspiciously like an AMC! How did it make the lineup?

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

That yellow convertible to the right looks suspiciously like an AMC! How did it make the lineup?

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

It has a Chevy Baker engine in it. Surprized you didn't mention the red ****box that snuck in.

Mabel 1949 Champion
        1957 Silverhawk
        1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
        Fresno,Ca

Comment

It has a Chevy Baker engine in it. Surprized you didn't mention the red ****box that snuck in.

Mabel 1949 Champion
          1957 Silverhawk
          1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
          Gus 1958 Transtar
          Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
          Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
          Gus 1958 Transtar
          Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
          Fresno,Ca

Comment

I wish Bess, Ed, and I lived in an area that had a club. That looks like it was fun. I love the sun shield with the 'Gus' eyes on it.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            Lotsa Larks!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I wish Bess, Ed, and I lived in an area that had a club. That looks like it was fun. I love the sun shield with the 'Gus' eyes on it.

Lotsa Larks!
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
              Ron Smith
              Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Say Anne, didn't I see Dave's Hawk as a backdrop on AJFox's weather segment last week??? I JUST caught a glimpse of it as AJ dissolved the pic.[:0]

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Say Anne, didn't I see Dave's Hawk as a backdrop on AJFox's weather segment last week??? I JUST caught a glimpse of it as AJ dissolved the pic.[:0]

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Here we are having lunch this couple comes up to the chainlink fence. They want to know who owns the Green Stude. Well we naturally send them Davids way cause the Hawk is green. Well here we are 25 miles from home and they want the owner of the Green pickup. Turns out its Caseys neighbors that live out in the country. He doesn't know them but they have seen his truck from their property. They came over and introduced themselves. They are joining the National and our club. They just picked up a 49 convertible Studie that some one tried to put on an S10 frame. Turns out they need a dash for the 49 which I happen to have. Casey was joking with me he went to see their car he said you don't have a glove compartment door too do ya. Didn't think I did . I said why yes I do. I happened across a whole dash out of New York right after I bought Mabel. I needed a different Speedometer so I bought the whole dash just to have it. Well I'll share. Anyhow just thought I would share the Story.

Mabel 1949 Champion
                    1957 Silverhawk
                    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                    Gus 1958 Transtar
                    Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
                    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                    Gus 1958 Transtar
                    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                    Fresno,Ca

Comment

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Here we are having lunch this couple comes up to the chainlink fence. They want to know who owns the Green Stude. Well we naturally send them Davids way cause the Hawk is green. Well here we are 25 miles from home and they want the owner of the Green pickup. Turns out its Caseys neighbors that live out in the country. He doesn't know them but they have seen his truck from their property. They came over and introduced themselves. They are joining the National and our club. They just picked up a 49 convertible Studie that some one tried to put on an S10 frame. Turns out they need a dash for the 49 which I happen to have. Casey was joking with me he went to see their car he said you don't have a glove compartment door too do ya. Didn't think I did . I said why yes I do. I happened across a whole dash out of New York right after I bought Mabel. I needed a different Speedometer so I bought the whole dash just to have it. Well I'll share. Anyhow just thought I would share the Story.

Mabel 1949 Champion
                      1957 Silverhawk
                      1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
                      Gus 1958 Transtar
                      Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
                      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                      Gus 1958 Transtar
                      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                      Fresno,Ca