I need a front batwing frame support for my 50 stude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a front batwing frame support for my 50 stude

Does any one have one I can get from them?
    I would rather replace it that try and make or fix this one.

Edsel
    I have a 1950 4 door Commander a 51 land cruiser And a 52 Champion
    sigpic
    I'll Tattoo you anytime!
    And you can find me at....

New Shop Name Same tattoo shop
    Crazy Lady Ink
    Shakopee Mn.
    952-445-3281
    27 years in the tattooing biz

You might check with mr. Roy Valdez, he has a few frames I believe.
    Good luck!
    Eric

Comment

Just out of curiousity, are the pre-51 batwings the same for Champions and Commanders, or are they different as well as the longer front end sheet metal?

Comment

I know what a batwing is on a 1964 Gt Hawk, but what is a batwing on a 1950 Commander. I have 2 complete commander frames here. Are you talking about the crossmember which the 3 speed od trans. sets on. Yes I have 2.

Comment

Roy, Do you have a baywing for a 63 Hawk? I may have asked you before.
          Allen

Comment

Satdoc2, I have but its currently on the 1963 hawk frame. The frame will be for sale soon. If I sell it to you , then I will loose the value of the rolling chassis.

Comment

Yes the cross member that crosses just in front or the doors. Mine has been patched and needs to be a bit more solid in imho.
              I'll send you a email Roy.
              sigpic
              I'll Tattoo you anytime!

Crazy Lady Ink
              Shakopee Mn.
              952-445-3281

Comment

hey edsel! was that your stude at the slim jim show at lee's a few weeks back? it had the lucky linda's decals, but didn't look as nice as the one in the picture. i just bought a 51 champion. we'll have to get together and swap info... then you can give me a tattoo!

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodork View Post
                  hey edsel! was that your stude at the slim jim show at lee's a few weeks back? it had the lucky linda's decals, but didn't look as nice as the one in the picture. i just bought a 51 champion. we'll have to get together and swap info... then you can give me a tattoo!
                  Yes I have not done much to the out side other than a little scuff and squirt here and there. It needs a bit of love this winter to make it look much better.
                  I'll most likely be going to the Big Sandy show and to the Jason and the Scorchers show as well.
                  Does your car need rockers and floor boards? I think it is the car I looked at originally. I bought mine from his mother.
                  sigpic
                  I'll Tattoo you anytime!

Crazy Lady Ink
                  Shakopee Mn.
                  952-445-3281

Comment

Working...
                  X