Toy Studebaker Collectors Club new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Studebaker Collectors Club new forum

Well.....they finally did it. The TSCC now has their very own forum for all things Studebaker toy related. If you are interested in the small Studebakers, you should take a minute, look at the new site, and, JOIN US. All sorts of good info to spring forth. stupak

Woops: the link is http://tscc-online.lefora.com
    Last edited by stupak; 08-25-2010, 05:57 PM.

Thanks to those whos hard work made this wonderful site possible. Steve
    sigpic

Comment

Although still in its infancy this is a neat site. I joined about 3 days ago when there was still just 10 " recruits " or so. Thanks to the originators of this new site.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
      MELBOURNE.

Comment

Originally posted by stupak View Post
        Well.....they finally did it. The TSCC now has their very own forum for all things Studebaker toy related. If you are interested in the small Studebakers, you should take a minute, look at the new site, and, JOIN US. All sorts of good info to spring forth. stupak

Woops: the link is http://tscc-online.lefora.com
        You beat me to it. I want to thank TSCC member Mark Crowel for setting the web site up. It has started out very well.
        Yes there is a new forum for anyone that is interested in Studebaker toys. This is an off shoot of The Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. I would encourage anyone that has an interest in Toy Studebakers to join the Toy Studebaker Collectors Club and the TSCC forum. We will not be posting the current isuue of our Newsletter on the web site so you'll have to join the club to recieve it. (Only $10.00 a year) This is one of the best sources of information on Studebaker toys around. I hope to see many of you on the forum and as members of the TSCC.
        Thank you everyone for your support.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

I have placed a link to this new forum on the SDC website. A reciprocal link to the SDC site would be greatly appeciated!
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota
          1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
          "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Looks cool! Glad to see something like that exists; I collect a lot of models also.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

The toy Studebaker Collectors Club forum has gotten off to a good start. If you haven't check it out come on over and join in the fun.

For those who collect toys and models of Studebaker vehicles.-Toy Studebaker Collectors' Club Forum Topics-Joining Information, and Forum Questions.-The Welcome Wagon (a Conestoga wagon, of course!)
              Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
              X