Side Moulding blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Moulding blues

Hi everyone, Just wanted to first say How much I appreciate and enjoy this forum. Sometimes you can feel pretty alone up here in the Maine woods with the only Packard Hawk and hardly any answers to many questions--- You get a lot of " You own a what"!!!! So I appreciate all your responses!! Thanks. I am missing the lft/rt fender and door side mouldings for my Hawk. From what I can see in photos,Some Stude Hawks look the same. Does anyone know what interchanges. Also if anyone knows of a set available? Thanks again, Frank/Maine Hawk

Frank, your deduction is correct. The beltline (side) mouldings on the front fenders are the same for all 57-58 C-K cars, including your P-Hawk. The door beltline mouldings are also the same as what was used on 57-58 Golden Hawks. BTW, left and right sides use the same piece!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Frank, your deduction is correct. The beltline (side) mouldings on the front fenders are the same for all 57-58 C-K cars, including your P-Hawk. The door beltline mouldings are also the same as what was used on 57-58 Golden Hawks. BTW, left and right sides use the same piece!

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X