Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original studebaker and packard new car dealership showroom books - direct from former new dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original studebaker and packard new car dealership showroom books - direct from former new dealer

Direct from former Studebaker Packard new car dealer - for sale: Studebaker and Packard new car showroom color sample books - complete with paint charts, interior fabric samples, and vinyls. Two tone paint combinations also. John Barton - email: info@BartonNeonMagic.com .
    Original \'Studebaker Lark\' neon showroom window sign. Direct from former Studebaker Packard New Car Dealers - Barton Sales & Service, Middletown, Ohio USA. Original colors - rose and light blue neon. Says \'Made in Detroit\' on back. We bought this new from Studebaker in 1960 - it hung in our new dealership showroom, and we have owned it ever since. Size 30 1/2\" wide, by 16 1/2\" tall. Brand new neon power supply on back for many years of enjoyment. Works perfectly. $2500. DIRECT FROM FORMER STUDEBAKER DEALERSHIP - VALUABLE FOR STUDEBAKER COLLECTION OR MUSEUM. Barton Sales & Service. Email: info@BartonNeonMagic.com

You don't know what years you have?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

LOL! I'll guess since they have the books in hand, they know the years. I could be wrong I guess. Did they say somewhere else they don't know?
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
        LOL! I'll guess since they have the books in hand, they know the years. I could be wrong I guess. Did they say somewhere else they don't know?
        LOL! It is what they didn't say! IF, you wanted to sell them, since THE MOST important thing about them, is the Model Year, wouldn't you say what it is?

If I owned and collected 1964's, I would have absolutely no use for a 1934 Showroom Salesman's Manual!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
        X