Fun listing of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun listing of the day

This guy made me laugh! I'd like to meet him. He must have a lot of fun where he's located

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

I see by the tag that he is in the North Bay area which would put him in Red..errr...Orange County rural, right? <ggg>

Comment

No Napa county is wine country, my be drinks his share,
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

I think some of our "Left Coast" members should contact this guy and convince him that saving that car could be lots more fun than saving the planet! In the process it would be much easier to see the results of his efforts. In short time he could have loads of satisfaction in knowing that there can be documented proof that the Studebaker has been saved!
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Too bad he doesn't know WHAT he's advertising--this is a Champion, not a Commander.

John

Comment

Interesting reading for sure. Perhaps he should go into the electric automobile business with Jethro Clampett. Jethro had an electric car back in the 1960's that didnt even require those nasty toxic batteries like all other electric cars have, he simply used a verrrrrry long extension cord. Genius!
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
              This guy made me laugh! I'd like to meet him. He must have a lot of fun where he's located

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/1882787367.html
              LMAO it is so good to see someone with a sarcastic sense of humor without having about the carbon credit boondoogle while selling a Stude that can be saved. Just goes to show not everyone has a CUTA about life.

Comment

1950 Stude in N CA

This would be a great deal for Roy, except that he knows what a dead 4 dr Champ is worth...

Comment

Well, the title of the CL ad DOES say $20...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim B PEI View Post
                    Well, the title of the CL ad DOES say $20...
                    He does state 100 people at $20 each for his asking price of $2000.
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                    X