Slow learner, that's me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow learner, that's me

I am a slow learner here on the forum, I don't go off checking out the different things with the forum and where they will take you but for some reason I did check out the box for notifications and what a surprise people were sending me messages that I never knew about and never answered, so from now on I will be checking this area and sorry if I never answered one from you, it's not something I did knowing...Bob
    Last edited by candbstudebakers; 08-08-2010, 05:36 PM.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Bob, what box is this?,I to am a slow learner!
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Bob, if you click on settings at the top and then general settings in the next window on the left you can customize how you want to receive e-mail notification of private messages as was possible in the old format.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Bob you may be a slow learner,but you got a damn good memory.
        if your up for breakfast,call me. Or jus be at Nations at 11.

nibbs53

Comment

LOL, SURPRISE!!! Yeah, VBulletin has one of the better Private Messaging systems going. Where is it? Look to the top left of your window. You will see:

Welcome, username Notifications 6 My Profile Settings Log Out

I've put the number six by Notifications as an example. If you don't have any unread messages, there won't be a number there, just a down arrow.

Bob, you might want to look into your settings. Aparently you aren't getting notified via your e-mail when you get P.M.ed (recieve a personal message).
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
          X