Looking for a 58 2 door hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 58 2 door hardtop

I am looking for a 58 Commander or President 2 door hardtop. One that is either a driver or one that cosmetically at least it wouldn't take to much to make it a driver. Please message me or respond here with any leads. thanks

There is a 58 President Hardtop with a 58 Scotsman parts car for sale on kijiji (toronto) Originally a Georgia car Needs total restoration

Comment

There is a 58 President H/T for sale in Simcoe Ontario Canada,a 58 Scotsman is included in the price.I havn't seen the car or know anything about it.
      If a Canadian car I wouldn't hope for much.The number given is 1-519-718-9290.Might be worth a shot.

Comment

Good luck with your search. One of my favorite cars (and Studebakers) of all time!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

For what its worth, none of the correspondence I've had in connection with studebakerhardtop.com has mentioned any for sale lately.

Comment

I appreciate the responses. I called on the one for sale in Canada twice, and left a message, I never recieved a call back so I guess it is sold, or they just aren't going to return my call.

Comment

I called one last time on the Canadian car, and did get a call back. It dosen't sound like it is close to being a driver, so that one is out for me. I think it would be a good project for someone who is looking for one though. Any other leads?

Comment

See if this one is still available--
                64 Champ long bed V8
                55/53 Studebaker President S/R
                53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

Comment

Working...
                X