Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Custom '53 That May Break Your Bank

Unless you have $125,000 laying around.

Tim-Custom '53 Starlight aka The Studebird (worth less than $125,000) in Yuma, AZ
    Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
    jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Interesting....must be some kind of scam, I just saw this car @ a car show at the South Park Fairgrounds ( south of Pittsburgh) yesterday, no for sale sign on it, I know it was built in this area, & it was for sale within the last year or so, not sure who owns it @ the moment.

Comment

That's Jimmy Varacalli's '53 from East Mckeesport
      He probably has a consignment with that company, but retained possession
      Actually the price is going down as it was 150K last year, and I think I've seen it listed places at 175K

Comment

I guess when your car value goes over $20,000.00 you don't need good pics, because the high $ buyer is not looking for real value, just a different toy!

The exterior design is beautiful, but the underhood and interior makes me sick, it does not look like a car, more like a spaceship! Way too plain and sterile looking.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
          The exterior design is beautiful, but the underhood and interior makes me sick, it does not look like a car, more like a spaceship! Way too plain and sterile looking.
          I agree. It's a nice car, but to me it's just a little too silver or something. It needs emblums...
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
          X