Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure Hope He Says Yes!

///////////////////////
    Last edited by Studedude; 12-14-2010, 06:13 PM.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

good luck, what RE YOU GOING TO PUT IT ON?

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
      Sorry, couldn't capture a link to just the picture(s) I wanted to share with you.

I asked the seller of this item for the opportunity to purchase just the red spotlight on his wagon. We'll see what he sez. I have a few old emergency lights in my collection, sure would like to have this one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cones...item2a090fe4e1
      Dave the spotlight alone may be more than you will have to bid to get the whole care as its starting price is $200. With what you have done with Sheba compared to her original condition this wagon would be nothing for you to tackle .... come on go for it !!!
      sigpic
      John
      63R-2386
      Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Gotta snag those cool free-standing backup lights, too, if they're original Stude.
        KURTRUK
        (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Why not buy a used, old style Unity spot light, add the red bulb and a repro Studebaker badge ?
          JDP Maryland

Comment

Gee Dave you're being too logical. That '55 wagon would make a really cool playhouse for the grandkids. Remember cost is irrelavant when it comes to grandkids. (Believe me that fact is something I experience quite often nowadays, and I don't mind a bit.)
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser
            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Those "backup" lights....I bought a pair just like that from someone who had (mostly) Stude stuff but wasn't clear at all about the stuff he had. He thought they were cowl lights of some sort, but I thought not, and just bought them anyway because I liked them. I thought they would look good, and mean business, as backup lights on my 49 Kaiser. They have 6V bulbs in them. Anyone seen these before? An aftermarket thing?

Comment

Working...
              X