Eye cabbage: A car in the trees!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye cabbage: A car in the trees!

Er, trees in the car! Trees seem to make good engines for some reason...

Chris Dresbach

LOL, you don't even have to open the door to see this car has no floors! Poor thing probably does'nt have a frame anymore either..
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Originally posted by studeclunker View Post
      LOL, you don't even have to open the door to see this car has no floors! Poor thing probably does'nt have a frame anymore either..
      I bet there is still at leist part of a frame there, because there is at leist one tire holding up something. ???
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

If you look behind it in the first picture you will see a 66.
        Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
        Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
        Lizella, GA

Comment

They call this "GREEN POWER". I've seen this in wrecking yards many times over the years. The wrecking yard owners usually ended up crushing the cars rather than selling parts at a reasonable price--at least in my opinion.

Comment

they need to slide the roof open so that tree can grow up straight and tall.
            Jon Stalnaker
            Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

they need to slide the roof open so that tree can grow up straight and tall.
              My thoughts exactly.
              The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Y'know, this poor old Wag would make a really neat planter for a quirky artistic type who has a huge front (or back) yard...kinda like the potted-plant-in-the-basket arrangement one sometimes sees using an old bicycle in a garden...I like it!

S.

Comment

reminds me of a m series i hear is in my area. Say it can't be seen now, but in winter I need to look for a old Chevy flatbed in front of a brush pile , and in that brush pile a outline of a m can be seen in winter, bet its a cream puff. I will look this winter.
                  Randy Wilkin
                  1946 M5 Streetrod
                  Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Working...
                  X