PDA

View Full Version : March 1979 Turning Wheels

Chris_Dresbach
07-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Does anybody have a copy of the March 1979 issue of TW? I have tried calling Cornerstone FIVE TIMES over the week (all at different times) trying to place an order for this issue and never got an answer.

Thanks in advance. :)

BobPalma
07-29-2010, 01:22 PM
I can probably find one here, Chris. Do you need copies of certain pages?

If so, I'll make some copies for you....not of the whole magazine, you understand, just a few pages. <GGG>

I'd rather not sell a whole copy, though. BP

Chris_Dresbach
07-30-2010, 10:24 AM
I can probably find one here, Chris. Do you need copies of certain pages?

If so, I'll make some copies for you....not of the whole magazine, you understand, just a few pages. <GGG>

I'd rather not sell a whole copy, though. BP

I guess that issue has an ad from the Defense Division for the Turtle. If you could make a copy of that and send it to me that would be great, and anything else in that issue about the Turtle if it's there.
Thanks

larryyano
07-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Just looked through that issue and didn't see anything like that. Could it be another month or year?

Chris_Dresbach
07-30-2010, 12:27 PM
Just looked through that issue and didn't see anything like that. Could it be another month or year?

I really don't know. I was told it was the March 1979 issue from Craig (8E45E)

8E45E
07-30-2010, 01:00 PM

Chris, I may be off a month or two....It was part of the 'Great Studebaker Advertising Art Show' pages. There was no accompanying article on the Defence Division.

Craig

Gary1953
07-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Does anybody have a copy of the March 1979 issue of TW? I have tried calling Cornerstone FIVE TIMES over the week (all at different times) trying to place an order for this issue and never got an answer.

Thanks in advance. :)

Chris the ad is in JUNE 1979 Turning Wheels.

larryyano
08-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Page 11 June 1979 Turning Wheels.
I think this is what you are looking for. If you need the actual magazine, send me an email. I store all of the old TW magazines for the Delaware Valley chapter and we sell them to benefit our club.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/larryyano/turtle.jpg