PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise 2010

pegaleg
07-28-2010, 10:33 AM
August 21, 2010. Is anyone planning on going this year? We will be @ the SW corner of Woodwrd Ave & Big Beaver -Quarton Road on friday & saturday this year. I woild love to see some of your Studebakers or other classics you might have. Look for the 67 blue Cutlass 442 convert(white top) and I will be around.
Take Care,
Peg

Pat Dilling
07-28-2010, 10:38 AM
This is on my bucket list. I will be retiring at the end of next year and we will make it there in our Studebaker eventually. Hope you guys have a great time.

Pat

41 Frank
07-28-2010, 11:30 AM
I went in 2004 and 2006 but not this year. The Studebakers used to have a place staked out in Birmingham so they could park together.

55champion
07-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Went in 2007. It is one event you will enjoy and see more than you ever thought you could.

Steve T
07-28-2010, 01:36 PM
I hope to get to that event some year, but it won't be this year, especially with that date...am at a wedding in Thunder Bay that weekend. Fred Hall from the Hamilton chapter usually attends with his '62 Daytona HT rod, which now sports a brand new Skytop; he intends being there. Not sure how many other local SDCers are going.

S.

studecruiser
07-29-2010, 09:00 AM
The Western Lake Erie Chapter is attending and has 25 spots reserved on Hunter St. in Birmingham. This will be my first time attending and I'm looking forward to it.

Huck
07-29-2010, 05:23 PM
You have given me reason to travel farther North than I usually do. My R1 usually gets a little too warm, in the heavy traffic. Lately, I drive a few miles and then park in Ferndale and walk 'til dark. Last year I got up to 14 Mile road and my feet didn't heal for two weeks. The cars and the people are wonderful and everyone should attend, at least once. Peace, Huck

pegaleg
07-30-2010, 01:09 PM
You have given me reason to travel farther North than I usually do. My R1 usually gets a little too warm, in the heavy traffic. Lately, I drive a few miles and then park in Ferndale and walk 'til dark. Last year I got up to 14 Mile road and my feet didn't heal for two weeks. The cars and the people are wonderful and everyone should attend, at least once. Peace, Huck

If the busses are running this year we park and take those south. Anything north of us is an easy cruise. The bottle neck normally starts where we are at. Stop and cool off your car and visit.

RareBird
07-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Should have the M up and running around by then, will be there one way or another