And you can find me at....

New Shop Name Same tattoo shop
    Crazy Lady Ink
    Shakopee Mn.
    952-445-3281
    27 years in the tattooing biz

30,000? I wish them good luck.

Comment

Another fishing expedition by someone who doesn't realize cleaning the dirt off would make it more likely to sell at a good price (but hardly 30,000.) It is a cool car though. Russ Farris
      1963 GT Hawk R-2 4-speed
      1964 Avanti R-1 Auto

Comment

To ask that kind of money the car should be spotless and in driveable condition. A really cool car though if the price came down to reasonable levels.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Maybe fully restored it might be worth near $30,000. I guess he's going to have it in his possession for a long while.
          Rog
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Wednesday night at the Mohegan Sun there was 1922 Studebaker, Special, 50 HP as identified on the windshield card. It was a 4 dr. phaeton, 6 cyl.
            The car attracted a lot of interest. The car looked original and complete. Upholstering and carpeting were intact, but tired. The paint looked like it was original and it appeared that some transparent coating had been applied over the paint at some point as there was a shine. I wanted to hear it when the owner left, but didn't get to do so. It is doubtful many are still in existence. Another man walked up later and told me his family had owned the Studebaker dealership in Meriden, CT and apparently was still in the car business there.
            "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Working...
            X