who for 58 Packard Hawk resto ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who for 58 Packard Hawk resto ?

hi everyone. having thoughts about turning this car over to a Studebaker only, if possible, resto shop. i am having a real problem finding the time. i am a member and get TW magazine. Studebakers have been in family since i was a child. has anyone got any ideas about a reputable shop close to manchester, new hampshire, in new england ?. thanks for any help. skip.
    57 President, 58 Packard Hawk, 61 MGA

Westmoreland Studebaker US 22, Blairsville, Pittsburgh, PA
    Craig Piper
    Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
    724-459-0118

Craig does excellent work. Knows Studebakers. Nice guy too.
    Neil

1964 Daytona Convertible
    1964 Daytona Hardtop
    1962 Champ Truck
    1957 Golden Hawk

Comment

Ray doesn't seem to be signing anymore but has provided a wealth of knowledge to the forum and should be considered. http://www.raylinrestoration.com/

I've asked him a couple of questions since his absence and he still communicates.

Bob

Comment

There is a shop near Boston, MA that has done AACA & SDC First Place Studebakers. His and the business name escapes me just now. He also drives a modified Lark himself. He is very active in the Ocean Bay Chapter, SDC. Perhaps someone from there can chime in with the contact information.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I E-mailed you privately.
          Bez Auto Alchemy
          573-318-8948
          http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
            There is a shop near Boston, MA that has done AACA & SDC First Place Studebakers. His and the business name escapes me just now. He also drives a modified Lark himself. He is very active in the Ocean Bay Chapter, SDC. Perhaps someone from there can chime in with the contact information.
            WCD Garage
            Northboro, Mass

Contact Robert Munter

Comment

Originally posted by Laemmle View Post
              WCD Garage
              Northboro, Mass

Contact Robert Munter
              That is definitely NOT the shop that I was referring to. I have nothing against them, but I believe that they primarily do mechanical work and I know of no First Place cars that were restored there.

The RESTORATION shop that I was referring to, the owner has modified Studebakers, a Lark and an M series pickup.

I was referring to Mark Keilen. He lives in Wrentham, MA. I do not remember if his restoration shop is there, or near there.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

hi. want to thank you all for information. will see where it leads from here. enjoy your Studebakers. thanks again. skip.
                57 President, 58 Packard Hawk, 61 MGA

Comment

Working...
                X