PDA

View Full Version : who for 58 Packard Hawk resto ?

skip
07-08-2010, 09:16 AM
hi everyone. having thoughts about turning this car over to a Studebaker only, if possible, resto shop. i am having a real problem finding the time. i am a member and get TW magazine. Studebakers have been in family since i was a child. has anyone got any ideas about a reputable shop close to manchester, new hampshire, in new england ?. thanks for any help. skip.

t1003nl
07-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Westmoreland Studebaker US 22, Blairsville, Pittsburgh, PA
Craig Piper
Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
724-459-0118

Craig does excellent work. Knows Studebakers. Nice guy too.

sweetolbob
07-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Ray doesn't seem to be signing anymore but has provided a wealth of knowledge to the forum and should be considered. http://www.raylinrestoration.com/

I've asked him a couple of questions since his absence and he still communicates.

Bob

studegary
07-08-2010, 01:55 PM
There is a shop near Boston, MA that has done AACA & SDC First Place Studebakers. His and the business name escapes me just now. He also drives a modified Lark himself. He is very active in the Ocean Bay Chapter, SDC. Perhaps someone from there can chime in with the contact information.

bezhawk
07-08-2010, 06:00 PM
I E-mailed you privately.

Laemmle
07-08-2010, 09:25 PM
There is a shop near Boston, MA that has done AACA & SDC First Place Studebakers. His and the business name escapes me just now. He also drives a modified Lark himself. He is very active in the Ocean Bay Chapter, SDC. Perhaps someone from there can chime in with the contact information.

WCD Garage
Northboro, Mass

Contact Robert Munter

studegary
07-12-2010, 04:13 PM
WCD Garage
Northboro, Mass

Contact Robert Munter

That is definitely NOT the shop that I was referring to. I have nothing against them, but I believe that they primarily do mechanical work and I know of no First Place cars that were restored there.

The RESTORATION shop that I was referring to, the owner has modified Studebakers, a Lark and an M series pickup.

I was referring to Mark Keilen. He lives in Wrentham, MA. I do not remember if his restoration shop is there, or near there.

skip
07-13-2010, 08:40 AM
hi. want to thank you all for information. will see where it leads from here. enjoy your Studebakers. thanks again. skip.