Studebaker surprise at the cash register line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker surprise at the cash register line

Today I picked up some supplies at the local Tractor Supply store. While I waiting for the next guy to finish his transaction I happened to glance down at the impulse buyer rack where there were some magazines. On the cover of one called Vintage Truck, August 2010 issue, was a big picture of the cab-over Studebaker pickup prototype. Then, starting on page 33 was a nice six-page article with nice big color pictures and what appeared to be a pretty accurate writeup. The pictures were taken in front of the Studebaker National Museum. The guy ahead of me moved on, so to read the article I became an impulse buyer too.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

This truck?
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Yep, that's the truck the Truck Farmers have adopted. Nice article, Vintage Truck Magazine is not bashful when it comes to featuring STUDEBAKERS. Jim S.
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

The aricle can be read at http://www.vintagetruckmagazine.com/current/index.html complete with the nice pix.
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for the link!
          Dan Kay
          61 Lark VIII Regal

Comment

Working...
          X