Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris' other Eye Candy 7/2 At the drive in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris' other Eye Candy 7/2 At the drive in.

Chris Dresbach

Brought back memories. I can't wait to get back to the Stude Nat'l Museum in '12. I love that place.

Rog
    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

That's not a drive-in, THIS is a drive-in! Late summer of 2008 at the Frostop in Taylors Falls, MN. I highly recommend visiting this place as they have very good burgers (in fresh buns) and they have the best rootbeer served in frosted mugs. The area is very scenic where the St. Croix river divides Minnesota and Wisconsin. I'm anxious to go there again.

Weblink to the Frostop drive-in: http://www.taylorsfalls.com/index_old.html
      Last edited by Milaca; 07-03-2010, 06:28 AM.
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I`ll bet you don`t eat anything inside your car though . ? !

Comment

I verrrrry carefully eat inside my car. If you look closely, you might see that the drivers (left-hand) window is up about 3 inches for the tray placement. Perhaps I will suggest to the local Stude chapter that we meet there with our Studes sometime this summer.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I remember the old days very well and wish every one would have the same chance, I think I was lucky since I had 2 different types of old days growing up first like Brent my high school days was in Minnesota and in 59 I joined the Navy and was station in Long Beach, California on an air craft-carrier when we were not out to sea we were home, the old days in California were a little different than the ones in Minnesota but all geared around the same things, cars, girls and drive-in, One of the guys I was stationed with was from the bay area and on week ends we would hitch-hike up the 400 miles and use his mothers 52 dodge to cruise in ,one night we came across 2 fine looking ones in the local drive-in and we all had root-beer floats, long story short we ended up each marring one and raising family's not 6 blocks a part. that was in 1962 and we are still together today, my buddy Bruce passed away in 05 of cancer, love the drive-ins, always will....Bob
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Working...
            X