Studebaker day at the California State Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker day at the California State Fair

Saturday, July 17 will be Studebaker day at the California State Fair. The California Auto Museum runs a display of different car clubs each day at the State Fair. This is our day and it is open to anyone driving a Studebaker. You don't have to be a member of our club to participate. (However, expect an invitation to join if you do).

The cars are parked inside the fairgrounds and we set up before the fair opens for the day. Be prepared not to leave until later in the day. It includes two admissions to the fair and you don't have to pay for parking. (CASO friendly)

This is our third year to participate and we have a great time. We also get very cool ribbons from the State Fair. The museum always tell us they get the best feedback from the Studebakers. If you would like to participate, contact Johna Pierce, Vice President of the Karel Staple Chapter/SDC. Contact information can be found at our web site - www.hawktalks.com.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Wow, two free tickets and free parking, at the State Fair? Now there's a deal you can't even beat with a stick!
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Gosh I wish we could but we will be in Santa Cruz .
      Mabel 1949 Champion
      Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
      Gus 1958 Transtar
      The Prez 1955 President State
      Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
      Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
      Fresno,Ca

Comment

We will be meeting at the Centry Theatres on Ethan Way in Sacramento at 10 am. We will caravan into the fairgrounds together.
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

A great deal. I did the same thing at the Texas Stae Fair with another make car club I belong to.
          The parking on a grass area inside the fair was great....
          63 Avanti R1 2788
          1914 Stutz Bearcat
          (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

StateFair starts this Thursday and Studebaker day is this Saturday. If you have a Studebaker, meet us at 10 am and bring it on in. You don't have to be a member.

Parking is covered but bring lots of water. It's going to be hot.

I can't wait to try the chocolate covered bacon....... yum. And the fair food prices have been reduced by 25%

You can afford the deep fried everything with what you will save by not paying admission and parking.
            Jon Stalnaker
            Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
            X