Parting out a 1963 GT Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out a 1963 GT Hawk

I have too many things going on. So I decided to part this 1963 GT Hawk with Clean title. I am keeping the hood and SS around the wheel wells, and back bumper. Sheet metal only for sale. I have extra doors. I am trying to minimize and focus on 1950 and 1951 Bulltet nose part sales. I am posting a picture of this car. Any interest, please email me or call me. I am in the Studebaker Roster.
    Attached Files

Why would you ever consider parting out such a nice and rare car? I'm sure there must be someone in the western USA who would buy the car intact. Up here in Canada we never get to see such nice cars.

T-Cab

Comment

Up here in the "rain belt" (Pacific Northwest), the cars that have been left out in the rain for years have no floors or trunks and rot holes through all of the fenders and doors and the body panels that the fenders bolt to as well, those usually get parted out and scrapped. Most are Larks and Lark Types, there VERY few complete Hawks left, 44 years after the last Studebaker was built.

But a good rust free, complete California car like that, needs to be repaired or restored.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I knew that this will raise some eye's. This is a nice car, but it is setting on a 1954 Commander frame. I bought the car for some parts that i needed. It is a shell only. It does come with title. The floors are good, and trunk floor is in excellent condition. Deck lid is solid. I would trade for a 1951 business coupe main body shell.

Comment

Is it the correct title and vin for that car or have they been changed?
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Bob, It looks correct to me. Title matches the serial plate. I have the production record copy from the Studebaker National Musem.

Comment

Is that the one that had the power shift in it ?
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

This one had the t-10 4 speed.

Comment

Bob, you are welcome to visit and see the car. Perhaps we can have a spot of tea. Ha Ha.

Comment

Working...
                  X