the 64 GT goes to a car show only stock super charged car there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 64 GT goes to a car show only stock super charged car there

Today was a local twice a month car show, so since I had the Super hawk out I figured I would wash it and go to the show, about 50 cars and trucks there but only one Studebaker, some other originals there but nothing super charged, it did draw a crowd at times and lots of nice comments about the car and Studebakers in general.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Very nice Bob, I like that car!
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Bob,
      Is the paint a Super Red? I have a long way to go before my 63 R2 full package Hawk looks as good as yours. It's "a hard act to follow". Thanks for the pictures.
      Allen

Comment

Way to go, Bob. Lovely car and a sleeper,too. Thanks for waving the flag.
        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Bob's blown Bordeaux beauty! Got any pics of the interior to share?
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Brent ask and you shall receive.

Full dash and power shift.

recliners and head rests.

good wood grain door panels

room for 3 in back

guess what this is? your right AM/FM
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Bob, the next time you get in this car and find that the fuel gage no longer says 'Full', it's becaue I hitchhiked to your residence in California and took this beauty for a joy ride! My '64 project Hawk is also Bordeaux Red but has red interior and standard 289 engine but it has a working tachometer (yes!) but only an AM radio. To make matters worse, the fuel gage says 'Empty'.
              These pictures should be shared in the Member's car picture forum so that I can find them again in a few months when I want to find and look at them again. Great car Bob!
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Nice car Bob,
                And its "Write Me A Ticket Red" too. I'd love to own something with a super charger someday!

Gordon

Comment

Red body, black interior, supercharged. Love it.
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

this is one of three full package super hawk this color with the sport roof built, 2 with power shift and one a 4 speed car, but this one has more options like the AM/FM, head rests on both seats, and recliners ect, also the tach does work the car was running when I took the pictures, and these cars have sound like no other...Bob
                    Candbstudebakers
                    Castro Valley,
                    California

Comment

Working...
                    X