Wiper Pivot ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper Pivot ID

Another unknown part. Looks to be a wiper arm pivot. Paper tag with part number 1351002. I don't have parts books for cars. Anybody?

I could be wrong, but I think that's for an Avanti.

Edit: I just looked, and 1351002 isn't listed in my book. But the next closest number listed is 1351024W which is a chrome washer that is for an Avanti. I'm pretty sure 1351002 is for an Avanti.
    Last edited by Chris_Dresbach; 06-23-2010, 10:07 PM. Reason: Add more info.
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

That's a right side wiper pivot for an Avanti...it's made of unobtanium. Treasure it until someone offers you much treasure to part with it.
      Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Thanks fellas. I don't have an Avanti so what's a good price to put on it?

Comment

Several years ago I needed a pair and Jon Myers had some that he fabricated and they cost something like $80-$90 each. The last I saw any NOS pivots on Ebay (maybe the only time on Ebay), they went for something like $150 each.

Base any asking price on those figures.
          Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Thanks Gunslinger, much appreciated.
            Last edited by mbstude; 06-24-2010, 07:43 PM.

Comment

It's been nearly 6 years since this posting. However, if you still have part 1351002 I think I might be in need of one now.
              Fosco
              Las Vegas Nevada

sigpic

Comment

A pair of Avanti wiper pivots just went over Ebay, individually selling for around $170/apiece
                64 GT Hawk (K7)
                1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Missed it by that much.

Originally posted by 64V-K7 View Post
                  A pair of Avanti wiper pivots just went over Ebay, individually selling for around $170/apiece
                  I just checked the completed listings. Exactly what I need. Of course when that listing ended six days ago mine was still working. Oh well. At least it shows that there's still some out there. $110 sounds like a reasonable price... especially if it's about to rain. Thanks.
                  Fosco
                  Las Vegas Nevada

sigpic

Comment

Not quite unobtainium! I have 3 sets (L&R) for sale in 3 price ranges - 300 for NOS, 200 for good used, and 150 used with some vice mark abuse. All sets are free (not seized) with good threads. Prices in US funds shipping included to US destinations by flat rate box from the US until the end of March. I will be off line in a couple of hours until Thurs. PM me if interested. No pictures available but can supply on Thursday.

Comment

As promised - Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1227.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1704023 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1228.jpg
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	1704024 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1229.jpg
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1704025

Left - NOS, middle - good used, right - good with some vise grip marks.

Comment

Working...
                      X