PDA

View Full Version : Fathers day exclusive car show.

41 Frank
06-21-2010, 09:25 AM
We spent Fathers day at an exclusive car show at a local mansion on the grass. The show was a benefit affair to restore the mansion. All the vehicles attending were hand picked as it was a by invitation only affair and included some very seldom seen cars. Even though it rained off and on all day, around 1000 people paid $15.00 at the gate to view the vehicles in addition to the presold tickets sold at local retailers for $10.00. Our 62 GT Hawk had been invited to the show and also our friends 63 R-2 Avanti. We were in the company of some seldom seen cars and antique motorcycles, some that come to mind are several Rolls Royses and Bentleys, a Stutz Bearcat, 1904 REO, Hupmobile, 1938 senior Packard and about 60 others. Sorry can't upload pictures. A show of this caliber had not been held in this town for as long as I've lived here, about 50 years. It certainly was a humble experience to be in the company of vehicles of that caliber.

52 Ragtop
06-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Frank!
I seem to not be able to find "ALL" those pictures that I'm "sure" you took!! LOL Good deal on representing Studebaker!

Jim

woodysrods
06-22-2010, 01:28 AM
Hi Frank
Got the hood latches. They are great! Couldn't remember if I had sent you an e-mail to this effect??
Getting old and forgetful I guess.
Thanks Again.
Good Roads
Brian

41 Frank
06-22-2010, 07:57 AM
Great Brian, I had been wondering if you received them.

Hi Frank
Got the hood latches. They are great! Couldn't remember if I had sent you an e-mail to this effect??
Getting old and forgetful I guess.
Thanks Again.
Good Roads
Brian

41 Frank
06-22-2010, 08:11 AM
Jim
Some promo pictures can be seen at spiritofomaha.com it was called "2010 Joslyn Castle classic weekend.

Frank!
I seem to not be able to find "ALL" those pictures that I'm "sure" you took!! LOL Good deal on representing Studebaker!

Jim