Just got, 1951 Champion 4 with original automatic. Parting Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got, 1951 Champion 4 with original automatic. Parting Out

After much thoughts, I decided to part a 1951 Studebaker Champion 4 door with automatic. This is a rear bird, in that it was even ordered from the factory with automatic. I have 2 working transmission that butt up to a 169.9 studebaker motor. Both automatic transmission come with backing plate, starter, ring gear converter, automatic bell housing, and DG200. I promised the rear end to gary of the Sacramento Chapter, but lost his phone number. Gary drives a 1952 Starliner hardtop and been wanting a rear end with 4:09 gear ratios. He has first rights of refuseal. If you know gary, please contact him that I have one hear in Camino. He needs to contact me. I decided that it would be too much work cutting out the rust and repair. Contact me if you need any parts off the 4 door. Steering colum is cherry. Have linkage.
    Last edited by royvaldez; 06-20-2010, 10:04 PM.

Roy,

I have a member in my club that was looking for an Automatic transmission set up for a 51 Business coupe project. I'll try to contact him to see if he's still looking. He wanted everyting to do the conversion.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

I know who you are talking about, but I forgot his name.

Comment

Jon, What is your phone number. I am tring to contact Gary from your chapter. He owns a 1952 Starliner. I believe he lives in Sacramento. Email me. Dont foget, I am your source for 1950 and 1951 studebaker parts. I have lots in inventory.

Comment

Other parts

Roy- I need other parts for a '51 Champion. Please email me at seymoursbackyard@hotmail.com and I will send you a list of parts I am looking for. Thanks, John in Temple City, CA

Comment

John, I am having problems emailing you. Please email me at royvaldez@wildblue.net Also, Just to let you know, I have a complete rolling chassis off 1951 starlight

Comment

Originally posted by royvaldez View Post
              John, I am having problems emailing you. Please email me at royvaldez@wildblue.net Also, Just to let you know, I have a complete rolling chassis off 1951 starlight
              Check your e-mail
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

His name is Gary Grant and he is in the roster, $10.00 from the sdc store.
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

Roy, would the turnk hinges for the four door be same for a two door sedan? if so, I'd be intrested. Paul
                  pvarg1@charter.net
                  sigpic
                  1950 Champion
                  9G F3

Comment

Paul, Yes the 4 door champion trunk hinges are the same as the sedan. Call me or email me back. John got your email. Roy 530-644-7644

Comment

Got pictures of the 1951 studebaker that i am parting out

I thought I post pictures. Still do not know how to post 2 pictures on the same thread
                      Attached Files

Comment

Anyone wants the interior seats, come and get them. Free- local pickup

Comment

Wish I were closer, would love to have some sheet metal and other parts.
                          59 Lark Regal 2Dr Hardtop
                          51 Champion 2Dr Sedan
                          27 Ford Roadster
                          Harleys, Mustangs and other Goodies

Comment

Do you have the pass. frt. door glass? To hard to ship? I had one sent for my 52 Champion and it got busted in the mail but was packed poorly. If it's not worth your time I understand. Thanks
                            1942 Packard Clipper Custom Touring Sedan * 1952 Studebaker Champion Regal * 1954 Studebaker Commander Regal Starlight * 1967 Thunderbird Hdtp * 1969 Continental Mark III * 1969 Mercury Marquis convertible * 1972 Buick Riviera * 1973 Continental Mark IV * 1978 Glass Top Lincoln Town Car * 1983 Mercedes 300SD * 1986 Dodge RAM 4WD * 1999 Infiniti Q45

Comment

Roy,
                              I would be interested in the heater/blower assembly that bolts to the firewall. I am looking for one for my 1951 Champion.
                              George King
                              Grants Pass, Oregon
                              64 Station Wagon with fixed roof (Canadian Car)

66 Station Wagon with fixed roof. Project car, complete For Sale...

64 Wagonaire sliding roof South Bend car. For Sale...

63 GT Hawk

51 Champion Starlight Coupe For Sale...

Comment

Working...
                              X