Coarsegold Car Show Sat.06/19/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coarsegold Car Show Sat.06/19/10

They have this free car show up in Coarsegold every year. Well we always hear about it after it is over. Well this year we made a good effort to Show them some Studebakers. There were 6 in our group plus there was a guy all the way from San Diego in his 1954 Commander he used to belong to the Orange Empire Chapter in the early 1990's. Also a 1955 pickup and yes it has a 51 grill on it. When he got it it didn't have a front end on it and it was John Deere green painted with a brush. Nice Truck. We made alot of people happy seeing the Gathering of the Studebakers. I hope you enjoy the pictures. We left our house at 6am to go to this show then at 2pm went to Carl and Susan's house for Ice Cream Sundae's. Then David and I had to be in Madera with our cars inside a hanger for a special 60th birthday party. There were 13 cars there for this celebration mainly Pontiacs two Fords a Kaiser and two Studes. The Birthday guy liked the Studes best. Said if we ever need an extra driver that he was our man.
    Oh we got home at 9:45 pm long day.
    Last edited by Anne F. Goodman; 06-20-2010, 07:52 PM. Reason: forgot to put what time we got home
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Anne
    Thanks for the great pictures.
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca