Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker Service Letter S-64-5: Steering Linkage Shock Absorber Kit, dated 11/10/64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Service Letter S-64-5: Steering Linkage Shock Absorber Kit, dated 11/10/64

I need a copy of this Service Letter. If you have it, can you scan and include a copy here? Dave Mottle's list doesn't include these. Someone said the April 1997 Turning Wheels, 64 Hawk article, may have had a copy or mentioned it , but I don't have it. I did find a web site where you can purchase a whole bunch of service letters for $30.00, but I just need this one. Thanks for your help! Dan

Originally posted by ivorydan View Post
    I need a copy of this Service Letter. If you have it, can you scan and include a copy here? Dave Mottle's list doesn't include these. Someone said the April 1997 Turning Wheels, 64 Hawk article, may have had a copy or mentioned it , but I don't have it. I did find a web site where you can purchase a whole bunch of service letters for $30.00, but I just need this one. Thanks for your help! Dan
    Reposting to keep it on Page one. Dan

Comment

Dan,

In the April 1997 TW, the 64' Hawk article refers to Service Bulletin #S-1964-5, dated Nov.10, 1964, covering this steering issue. The article does not actually show the bulletin. The original Studebaker part number for the "kit" is 1564322. Newman & Altman later, made up their own kit with part number 770271. Mabe someone associated with the Studebaker Archives could secure you a copy of that SB. I hope this will be of some help.

Dan Miller
      Auburn, GA
      Last edited by ROADRACELARK; 06-22-2010, 11:31 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

I sent an email through the forum when this was first posted, don't know if it failed to send or if it wound up in your spam folder. Anyway I'll be happy to scan and send this evening. I think I have your email addy.
        Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Thanks Dwain, I just found your message and replied with my email address. Let me know if you have any trouble . Dan

Comment

Art, I replied to your message through the forum private message system and included my email address. Let me know if you have any problems. Dan, messa

Comment

Working...
            X