56 Stude Wagon ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 Stude Wagon ??

On the frame just behind the master cylinder there is a brace that goes on a angle to the front to the outside of the bat wing. Now the ?? is the floor board welded to this brace. That is where all my rust in the floor boards is at. And about a 6 inch place just under the wing glass. It's that way on both sides. Getting ready to do some patching.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Owning a 56 wagon myself I agree. I just can't find the question. Good Luck.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
    Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Though it's been sorta quiet lately...you might try asking over on the Conestoga site.

I can check my 54, maybe it's simmilar. Won't be till the weekend though.

Mike

Comment

That piece SHOULD be welded to the floor pan (body).

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Biggs. I'm going to start on it as soon as I get back from Louisiana. Next week.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
          As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Don't want to challange Mr. Biggs. If this is the brace I am thinking of it is bolted to the frame with two bolts and welded to the rocker panel. I think maybe a pad between the floor and brace. I really don't know for sure but when I took mine apart that is what it looked like. Mr. Biggs straighten me out!!!!

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
            Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Working...
            X