PDA

View Full Version : Insights Seminar Glendale

cstude1
06-11-2010, 11:11 PM
The seminar was professionally recorded, audio and video, and is available on DVD. It is a 2.5 hour recording.
The cost is $15.00 post paid in the USA. Bob Markes, Richard Vaughn, Sid Rosen and Charles Oelfke are very informative and entertaining.
cstude1@cox.net I can take paypal and credit cards.

cstude1
06-14-2010, 11:19 PM
The seminar was professionally recorded, audio and video, and is available on DVD. It is a 2.5 hour recording.
We sold out of the first batch but we now have some more on hand.
The cost is $15.00 post paid in the USA. Bob Markes, Richard Vaughn, Sid Rosen and Charles Oelfke are very informative and entertaining.
cstude1@cox.net for any other informatiom. I can take paypal and credit cards at chuckstude@cox.net .
Thanks,
Chuck Collins Phoenix AZ

Deaf Mute
06-24-2010, 08:26 AM
I was unable to attend the seminar, but purchased the DVD while still in Glendale. I got a chance to view it last night... WOW. This is definitely worth the price; I would encourage you to purchase a copy. I learned an awful lot about Studebaker, construction problems, and the design aspect last night.

8E45E
06-24-2010, 05:31 PM
I was unable to attend the seminar, but purchased the DVD while still in Glendale. I got a chance to view it last night... WOW. This is definitely worth the price; I would encourage you to purchase a copy. I learned an awful lot about Studebaker, construction problems, and the design aspect last night.

Indeed! I was able to attend, and it was worth it! I have not boght the DVD yet, but Bob's proposals were worth it alone.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?41388-Bob-Marcks-At-Glendale

Craig

Green53
06-29-2010, 10:26 PM
This a must buy. These four gents told us a lot of history that had not been heard or printed before. Well worth the money.

Denny L