June 6th, and the Lawn-Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 6th, and the Lawn-Lark

Today was another race day for extreme Studebaker lawn tractor racing... The lawn lark did very well with two seconds and a third is the first set of heat races, and then a WIN in the SEMI FEATURE! The semi feature was a 30 lap race, and I lead the entire race! Had a blast and I blame the win on the Studebaker emblum stuck to my grille... Our next race is JUNE 27th and is the mid season championship. Come on out, it's a blast! It's at granger lawnmower place off of Birch and Anderson road in Granger Indiana. Look 'em up!

Chris Dresbach

Way to go, Chris!!

Comment

Good Job Chris ! hope the Lawn Lark is a Gravley.... Keep me posted we may come out to cheer you on! Ed

Comment

Thanks! No, the lawn lark's not a Gravely. It has a craftsman hood, wheel horse tranny, and custom everything else. We always race on Sundays and out next race is JUNE 27th. If you can make that one Ed, this is a special one. It's the mid season championship. The feature is 75 laps and I'm one of the leaders in points.
        Chris Dresbach

Comment

Racing tomorrow (Sunday). It's the mid season championship. 75 lap feature. This is going to be fun...
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
          X