VCR at South Bend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCR at South Bend?

I have a great 5-minute tape from the BBC auto show Top Gear (like our motorweek here) back when it was a leader in the field.
    The segment concentrates on the Avanti in it's history of Studebaker.

The test car belongs to SOC UK President Paul Eccles and has a delightful exhaust note.

I'll bring it long if anyone can arrange to have a VCR there, perhaps in the social or registration room.

Karl Haas midlant@earthlink.net

VCR? What the hay's a VCR?

[)]

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

VCR? What the hay's a VCR?

[)]

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

I have a copy of that tape as well. Paul sent me one on the PAL format that I had to convert. I will have to remember to give it back to him in SB.
        Denny L

Comment

I have a copy of that tape as well. Paul sent me one on the PAL format that I had to convert. I will have to remember to give it back to him in SB.
          Denny L

Comment

The sound of the car and the "I know something that you don't know" smirk on Quention Wilson's face as gets into the Avanti add so much to what would have been already great even more enjoyable.
            One viewing is not enough.

Karl

Comment

The sound of the car and the "I know something that you don't know" smirk on Quention Wilson's face as gets into the Avanti add so much to what would have been already great even more enjoyable.
              One viewing is not enough.

Karl

Comment

Working...
              X