Still around? Stude. Parts Manf. Co.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still around? Stude. Parts Manf. Co.?

Saturday I went to my local John Deere dealer to pick up some items to get my lawn tractor ready of the season.
    Behind the parts counter I spot a cardboard backer (shrink wrapped with some brake cleaner and some small part i did not ID) covered with color Lazy "S" Logos. A circle around the Lazy S said "Studebaker Parts Manufacturing Company".The parts guy said they get lots of ATV and snowmobile parts wrapped like that.

Anyone elese ever see this...or is it that I don't get out enough?

63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

It's true,they've been around awhile.They were giving away a motorcycle repair kit at a trade show 2 years ago.My buddy brought one back for me-it's a chunk of bazooka bubblegum on a vaccuum pack card.

LaSalle,Il
    61Hawk
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

It's true,they've been around awhile.They were giving away a motorcycle repair kit at a trade show 2 years ago.My buddy brought one back for me-it's a chunk of bazooka bubblegum on a vaccuum pack card.

LaSalle,Il
      61Hawk
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Well, there is that fictitious Website that advertised those kind of machines mostly motorcycles, also will manufacture patented things and said cars were coming or something, but they have no contact information or anything and do not exist. Also they are called Studebaker Manufacturing Co.

StudeRich
        Studebakers Northwest
        Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Well, there is that fictitious Website that advertised those kind of machines mostly motorcycles, also will manufacture patented things and said cars were coming or something, but they have no contact information or anything and do not exist. Also they are called Studebaker Manufacturing Co.

StudeRich
          Studebakers Northwest
          Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
          X