PDA

View Full Version : Shop Manuals Needed!

The Hawk
06-03-2010, 05:22 PM
I am a first time owner of a 1962 Hawk Gran Turismo that is in need of basic (maybe major) restoration to make it a reliable driver. The first order of business is to retain the necessary Shop Manuals pertaining to the Hawk. Can anybody direct me to where I can get these manuals? Thanks.

StudeSchack
06-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Welcome to the forum

You can get the manuals from Studebaker International, hard copy or CD

http://www.studebaker-intl.com/

Part number 801194 for a full hard copy set, or 801203 for CD

Chris_Dresbach
06-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Again, welcome to the forum! Yes, SI has all the manuals you need.

FlatheadGeo
06-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the forum! Those Hawks are beautiful cars and can outrun any other muscle car!!!

rockne10
06-03-2010, 08:30 PM
The hard copies will set you back $144, the CD-ROM will be $24.95.

bams50
06-03-2010, 08:40 PM
and can outrun any other muscle car!!!

LOL!! Let's not get silly now!:o:D

They are a beautiful style to look at though. GTs and Larks are my favorites:cool:

Welcome
06-03-2010, 09:47 PM
I am a first time owner of a 1962 Hawk Gran Turismo that is in need of basic (maybe major) restoration to make it a reliable driver. The first order of business is to retain the necessary Shop Manuals pertaining to the Hawk. Can anybody direct me to where I can get these manuals? Thanks.

"Welcome" ...to your NEW Studebaker Drivers Club Forum!

And as a Welcoming gift, you get a FREE set of Manuals for your ’62 Hawk!!!

Your gift includes the Studebaker CHASSIS PARTS CATALOG, the BODY PARTS CATALOG and the SHOP MANUAL. Believe all pages are there, but all three catalogs are in “used” condition …heavy emphasis on the word “USED”!

And as an added bonus, the CHASSIS PARTS CATALOG will come complete with the original purchase receipt from Studebakers in South Bend stamped on it in red ink:
PAID
Oct 19, 1964
STUDEBAKER AUTOMOTIVE SALES CORP.
PARTS & ACC. DIVISION

Looks like the three of them will weigh in around 6 Kgs all boxed up. If interested, Private Message me here through the NEW SDC Forum and we can work out the shipping details.

The Hawk
06-06-2010, 07:48 AM
Your offer for thr free manuals is very gracious and I will certainly take you up on it. I am very new to this forum and the navigation presents it's challenges. I have been trying to get to the new SDC forum to respond to you through a private message and have had no luck. Please email me direct to complete the shipping details. gmclean2007@hotmail.com. Thanks again, Greg

Welcome
06-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Your offer for thr free manuals is very gracious and I will certainly take you up on it. I am very new to this forum and the navigation presents it's challenges. I have been trying to get to the new SDC forum to respond to you through a private message and have had no luck. Please email me direct to complete the shipping details. gmclean2007@hotmail.com. Thanks again, Greg

Direct email sent!

Greg, I would hope if there comes a time when you no longer need these 3 manuals that you will pass them on to some one who does ...FREE!!!