PDA

View Full Version : Okay... what happened to all the pictures???

studeclunker
06-02-2010, 11:57 PM
I just went over to the pictures forum and there are only nineteen threads. There used to be a whole lot more, including one of mine, now gone! WHAHOPPENED???:confused:

Gary1953
06-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Check here.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?41143-Member-s-Studebaker-Pictures-can-only-find-24-threads.

JRoberts
06-03-2010, 07:03 AM
My question is, how are you supposed to know how to fix all this stuff. I realize for some it is easy to find the solutions to these problems, but for the life of me I have no idea how to track down all of these solutions and ways of doing stuff. Sometimes it becomes overwhelming.

bams50
06-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Most of us don't know. I tracked down most answers by clicking the many, many tabs all over the page. If you go to 'settings', most answers are there if you take a few minutes to go through them.

No different than learning how to operate everything on a new car.

studeclunker
06-03-2010, 12:54 PM
You are entirely right Bob. All the same, it's somewhat annoying to go to a forum page and find it nearly empty.

Yet another reason that I don't like Vbulletin . These settings should be the default, not the reverse. One has to spend a lot of time fritzing around with this system doing what the software should have done in the first place!:mad:

There's yet another display setting at the bottom of the forum page that needs setting to "from beginning" in order for all the threads to display.:rolleyes::confused:

JRoberts
06-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Most of us don't know. I tracked down most answers by clicking the many, many tabs all over the page. If you go to 'settings', most answers are there if you take a few minutes to go through them.

No different than learning how to operate everything on a new car.

But with a new car there is at least an owner's manual.