Members' help in finding a Golden Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members' help in finding a Golden Hawk

Would any members who know of a Golden Hawk for sell please let me know. Thanks

There is a 56 (needing restoration) for sale in Florida.
    Bo

Comment

There was a very nice '57 GH for sale at the recent Michiana show/swap in South Bend.

There's a sharp Hawk for sale in Caledonia, Ontario, near here, but it's a '59 Silver Hawk, not a Golden (Stude was making only the C-body Hawk by that time)...long way from Alabama anyway. Surely there are other GHs on offer in the Southeast?

S.

Comment

It would help if you could narrow down the search. Are you interested in all three years or maybe just 1956 or 1957-1958? What condition are you looking for? What price range/maximum would you consider? Is it safe to assume that you are already following the usual, like eBay and Turning Wheels?
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I am looking for a '57 in good condition, in any price range. I regularly check eBay and Turning Wheels. I would prefer one in the Southeast,but that's not required.

Comment

Originally posted by romanusantiqus View Post
            I am looking for a '57 in good condition, in any price range. I regularly check eBay and Turning Wheels. I would prefer one in the Southeast,but that's not required.
            Thanks for narrowing it down. That helps a lot.
            I owned 1957 Golden Hawk with engine (and registration) number PS3000 for more than nine years. I last saw it for sale in New York State, but I do not have any contact information. If you come across this Golden Hawk in your search, contact me and I will tell you a lot about the rebuild/restore.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
            X