PDA

View Full Version : Forum/Website Q&A/Meet-n-Greet on Tuesday

BShaw
05-29-2010, 07:08 PM
I posted similar information on another thread but thought I should make it its own topic.

If you're around on Tuesday from about 11 a.m. to noon (or later) stop by "Solana F" meeting room and say hello. Your meet schedule shows that the "Webmaster Meeting" is going on but in reality it's going to be nothing more than a Q&A session for anyone with questions and comments about the SDC website and/or the new forum. I should have Internet access there so we can help answer forum login/password/settings questions on the fly.

I'm bringing a batch of the "rare and desirable:confused:" Forum Member buttons to be given to first 60 people I see.

Anne F. Goodman
05-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks I hope to be one of the first 60

Mark57
05-29-2010, 09:22 PM
I will look forward to stopping by for some conversation... :cool:as the "web guy" for our Chapter, I am hoping to pick up a few tips. :)

Dick Clemens
05-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Can't find my badge, please save one for me. I'll be there Sunday.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

silverhawk
05-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Mr.Shaw, sorry to highjack the thread; but what about making window stickers with that logo? That might be pretty cool; then people can see it more, since it's on the car. More people look at the car, than the person wandering around the show.

Just a random idea.8)

John and Tracy Smith
06-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Hi, Mr. Shaw! We were at the meet later this afternoon and unfortunately did not run into you. Hope to meet you tomorrow...maybe you'll even have some forum buttons left?

studeclunker
06-02-2010, 03:51 AM
Hey John and Tracy, are George and Lulu there too? I haven't seen them in the pictures?

Pat Dilling
06-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Sorry I missed this, I finally got around to getting on line. Hope to see more of you folks during the week. Will see some at the drags tonight

Pat

BShaw
06-02-2010, 02:23 PM
I am headed over to the meet now. Will have some more buttons and will drop them off at the registration desk. Look for me...I'll be the guy in a studebaker shirt.;)

Bullet
06-02-2010, 11:22 PM
LOL, all of us and evne the wives have Studebaker shirts of one kind or another on, unless, of course it is the forum t-shirt. I couuld not make the Tuesday mtg since I arrived today, Wed, but have met many forum members already. Mainly because of their pictures when they post. I will be here the rest of the week.

I like the idea of the decal for the window as well!

Mark

JimK
06-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Dang, I didn't see this thread until Wednesday, so I didn't get to meet as many from here as I had hoped. Would have liked to have thanked Bob Shaw in person for doing this great job. I did pick up a button and will have it at the next Int'l Meet I get to. The Forum was my conduit into SDC and also made me aware of the Hawk I now have.

4961Studebaker
06-06-2010, 12:31 PM
maybe a group "text message".......Meet only...... data base.....to stay informed of little things during a meet?

For those not connected to the web, when walking around.

just an idea.......not sure if twitter works well for this idea.
I don't use twitter so not sure it's capabilities/ease of use.