Another Piece of History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Piece of History

I can't tell you the first time I saw this car I believe it's a 54 . It stood out front of a Phillips 66 Station on Kitsap Way in Bremerton Washington dateing back into the 60's or at least the very early 70's .

I would drive by the property and it and a 60 Chevy would be parked out front and they had Phillips 66 Logos on the sides.The Chevy had fender skirts and sat low tothe ground and they both sat out front showing off the bussiness

The picture shows the back of the biulding it once sat out front of , after all these years it still sit's on the same property I remember it sitting there way back when I was a kid.

Maybe some of the Studie lovers here in this area can give some more information . "Ring In Dwaine"

Well, it looks like a 1953 Studebaker Champion DeLuxe 4-door sedan, one of 17,180 made that year. It was the third most popular model of all 1953 Studebaker cars; only the Champion Regal 4-door sedan and Commander Regal Starliner hardtop were produced in greater numbers. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

If it's been in Bremerton, WA since the late 1960's or early 1970's OUTSIDE, there will be NOTHING under that red paint!
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It was will cared for a good many years , But it has been sitting where it is for a while now so your probably correct.

Comment

Working...
        X