PDA

View Full Version : 1955 Speedster to be listed on ebay

JEDMU1957
05-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Hello members,I am going to list my Lemon/Lime Speedster on eBay if anyone is interested prior to the listing
we need to talk car is in Cherry Hill NJ 08060. below is the listing description that will be posted on eBay.

Award winning design the Studebaker Speedster was a one year only model. One of America's first muscle cars, it came with a four barrel carb, dual exhaust, solid valve lifters,PS & PB. Leather seats & wire wheel covers. Only approx. 2200 we're made in 1955. The exterior and interior are true factory colors. Upgraded with 4 wheel disk brakes, hydromatic transmission & 12 volt electrical conversion give this car more modern freeway driveability.This is one amazing car in the most famous color (Lemon/lime) combination!

Less than 2000 miles since Rene Harger of the original Phantom Autoworks restored this Speedster to it's show quality condition as you will see in the full set of restoration pictures that is included with the car.

WITH BUY IT NOW, I will include two 1/43rd die cast VERY RARE exact models from Motor City and Conquest.
I will also include the owners manual, Dealer promotion kit , Speedster sales brochure, nearly every magazine &article written about the1955 Speedster, plus two wall hangings one is the Speedster outline hand painted in Lemon Lime, the other a painting in water color.

I will be glad to provide any additional information just email me thru eBay, if you like, include

you're phone # . All questions to eBay will be posted for other potential buyers to review the answers.

Please ask questions as this car is sold as is, inspections invited, can put on lift for underside inspection.

Members,The following is NOT in the eBay listing;

My email is jedmu@yahoo.com car will be reserved in the upper 20's, if we can make a deal before

eBay, I will give the club member/buyer all the, buy it now, stuff for free which is quite valuable.

This car is in the 2010 top 30 CARS OF THE YEAR New York Times contest.

I may sell Sid next. Thanks, Jack