Help posting a picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help posting a picture

I can't figure out how to post a pic. What am I doing wrong? I went to the managed files and uploaded the picture I wanted but it keeps failing to upload. Am I missing a step?
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Click on the 'Manage Attachments' button, then click on the 'Add Files' button, then click on the 'Select Files' button and select a pic from your computer, then click on the 'Upload Files' button and wait 15 or more seconds for it to upload, when your picture appears at the lower left-hand corner you then click on the 'Insert Attachment' button. Now click on the 'Preview Post' button to see if it attached to the message post. If you already did all of this and it didnt work, I have no ideas.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Being as opposed to change as I am, I used the old Photobucket method yesterday to include a photo in a reply. It worked fine.
      Perry
      \'50 Business Champion
      \'50 Starlight Champion
      \'60 Lark Convertible,
      \'63 GT R1,
      \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

There is a size limit on the pictures. Use a photo editing program to bring your .jpg pictures under 97kb in size. I use irfanview, it is a free program available at www.irfanview.com, there are many others available too.

Pat
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

I didnt need to downsize my photo as the forum software automatically downsized it for me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fpstude View Post
            Being as opposed to change as I am, I used the old Photobucket method yesterday to include a photo in a reply. It worked fine.
            I see that you are from Carmichael California. Do you have any information pertaining to a car dealership named 'Carmichael Cars Inc.' at 3842 Fair Oaks Blvd.? They sold my 1963 Hawk when new.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X