PDA

View Full Version : Please get some pics of the meet!

silverhawk
05-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Howdy all,

Just typed the hardest email ever; a decline to attend Glendale, with room and board provided! Grr!!!! So, can someone post abunch of pics of the meet for me?

(Before someone asks, I can't get time off work darn it!

mbstude
05-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Dang Dylan, I'd really try and find a way off of work if I were you, it would be more than worth it. I'd love to meet you and would even buy lunch one day. This will be my 3rd National and I can't wait.

silverhawk
05-18-2010, 06:12 PM
If any possible way comes up, I'm going to pursue it! My only problem is I already have taken some time off, and I don't want to push it too far. I won't have this job when I graduate (It's a student job, and I want to move on and try something different when this ends) next year, so I'm thinking about doing some traveling next summer, and maybe it will happen for '11.

Plus, I've already declined, so I think the invite probably went to the next inline already.

Gary1953
05-19-2010, 03:19 PM
I will be posting pictures in the evenings.

57studesilverhawk
05-24-2010, 10:16 PM
I'll send you a copy of the slide show I will give at the supper banquet, that was a picture of all the cars with people in them, that I take after the Offical SDC pictures, sorry that you can't make it, I enjoyed talking to you and your family at the Washington meet. Evan S.

silverhawk
05-25-2010, 12:35 AM
Thanks Mr.Sanders!

Awesome! Thank you very much Mr.Severson! And like wise, my whole family really enjoyed meeting you! (And in my dad's case, also drooling over your car and it's accompaning powerplant! Of course I join him in that past time!)

Maybe you will be at the Can Am in September?