Wisconsin Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Studebaker

Does anyone know what's going on with Wisconsin Studebaker? I've tried to send an e-mail for several days and their box is full. Also, no one answers the phone. Their voice on the message (Marge's, I think) sounds a bit up there in years (sorry Marge). Are they okay? Is there anyone in Wisconsin who can check on them?
    Could be, they just left a little early (with this weather lately, a good idea) for York. Otherwise...

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Ron,

I hope they are not off to a Studebaker event in York as the Swap meet was almost 4 weeks ago! [:0] Unfortunately, I can not provide any information on their whereabouts other than I did see they had an ad in the April TW.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Ron,

I hope they are not off to a Studebaker event in York as the Swap meet was almost 4 weeks ago! [:0] Unfortunately, I can not provide any information on their whereabouts other than I did see they had an ad in the April TW.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I will try to track Jim down to see how he is doing. I hope he is ok. He is a great guy.

Comment

I will try to track Jim down to see how he is doing. I hope he is ok. He is a great guy.

Comment

Oops![)] That's right, York was last month.[:I] That's one of the hazards of living up here in the Hermitage.[8)] The weather is fair, but the air is rare! #;-P

We need a Pthhht! smiley. You know, the one with his toungue sticking out.

Oh, well, just wondering about the folks. Naturally nosey, I guess.[:I]

Lotsa Larks!
            Ron Smith
            Ron Smith

Comment

Oops![)] That's right, York was last month.[:I] That's one of the hazards of living up here in the Hermitage.[8)] The weather is fair, but the air is rare! #;-P

We need a Pthhht! smiley. You know, the one with his toungue sticking out.

Oh, well, just wondering about the folks. Naturally nosey, I guess.[:I]

Lotsa Larks!
              Ron Smith
              Ron Smith

Comment

Working...
              X