This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Hawk dashboard

I have a 64 Hawk and part of the dash has something that looks like wood grained contact paper. Anybody have a trick as to cover that so it looks nice again? Thanks Tom

3M "Dynoc" (sp?) is close to the original. Jim Kranak makes real veneer overlays that look way better than original if you're not into a 100% correct resto.

nate

--
    55 Commander Starlight
    --
    55 Commander Starlight
    http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Jim's veneer ones look great. Too bad Studebaker didn't do it! Buck you would only need the middle and glove compartment sections if you want to stay original '64. I think Jim sells them separate if you want.

Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      58 C Cab
      57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

How do I get in contact with Jim Kranak?

Comment

check under the members section up at the top. His user name is jimijim8 I believe and there is a link to email him within there. I purchased the overlays and can attest they are absolutley gorgeous

Comment

Thanks for the referrals and accolades guys. If it is a G.T.Hawk dash or complete Avanti wood I can help. {jimmijim8 AT yahoo.com} ph. 304-723-5253. Cell ph. 304-374-6131 jimmijim
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
            X