This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark clock

I am looking to see if anyone has any leads as to where I could find the small circuliar white face clock, that goes in the dash between the speedo and guages on a 1961 lark, please let me know. It doesn't have to be in working order but does have to be complete and in reasonably good condition.

I have heard that this particuliar clock was produced for many years just with different color faces. The guages on my car are white faced and therefore would like to find a white clock as well.

Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by 61LaRk4dr

I am looking to see if anyone has any leads as to where I could find the small circuliar white face clock, that goes in the dash between the speedo and guages on a 1961 lark, please let me know. It doesn't have to be in working order but does have to be complete and in reasonably good condition.

I have heard that this particuliar clock was produced for many years just with different color faces. The guages on my car are white faced and therefore would like to find a white clock as well.
    They show up periodically at parts meets and on eBay. I have sold several of them over the years (but don't have one now).

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/64%20Daytona%20Convertible/Copy%20of%20DaytonaConvert7-20-06.JPG[/img=right]

Paul Johnson
    '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
    '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
    Museum R-4 engine
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
    X